Sunday 2 April 2017

Antigone Chorus Speech (#2) Video Blogs

These are all the videos that I made over the course of this unit to learn my second Chorus speech. The videos track my feelings and thoughts surrounding this part of my role and gives some suggestions about how I can improve and mentions the direction that I received whilst learning this monologue. There's some other videos in other blog posts that talk about some more feedback I received on this speech but these ones were dedicated to the second speech.



When I say regurgitating in this video I actually mean reiterating, was slightly distracted -apologies:




Here is the picture I was talking about in the above video:


Also here are all the notes I took on this speech over the course of this unit:



Overall I found this speech quite satisfying to learn, and after preforming it to an audience, I found it even easier to preform -it was entertaining. I tried my best to be nonchalant and to laugh in a not so fake way...I think laughing was my biggest fear (that people would judge me) but I had to get past that and remember that that is what acting is all about- getting out of your comfort zone.
















No comments:

Post a Comment