Sunday 2 April 2017

Antigone Response #7

Here's a video response I made to Antigone:


Here's a teacher's resource guide that I found online  that is pretty helpful and talks about the main themes(tragedy, meta theatre, and destiny)  in Antigone:

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/337991-antigone-teacher-guide.pdf

It also suggests that childhood is a main theme of Antigone, but in our version of Antigone it doesn't seem like as much as a theme as predestination or destiny. We've put a lot of emphasis on destiny.

Hopefully the video response above makes sense, I've just been trying to work some things out for myself because my role as the chorus has everything to do with meta theatre and destiny because I cause the cast list to be drawn and the play to start -basically start the domino effect of destiny to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment