Friday 6 January 2017

Multiplex Rehearsal #2 N2C

19 October 2016

Today, in our Multiplex Rehearsal I tried to think more about how I could integrate my character more as a member of this multiplex cinema. I like to think of my character as more of a fly on the wall type of person, who is always there and always listening...just not necessarily saying anything.  

In this scene, I only had two lines -one at the beginning and one at the end- but I tried to interact with what King was saying and show that I was interested. My character is a Buff, despite the fact that I don’t talk much, and I wanted to show that I understood what he was talking about. Another goal I had was to keep the audience engaged in what he was saying by directing my emotions and facial expressions out towards them, whilst still listening to King.

Here is the outcome of today’s rehearsal:

https://youtu.be/lYhr4s08dWk


No comments:

Post a Comment