Monday 9 January 2017

Multiplex Rehearsal #6 and #7 N2C

16 November 2016

This week in our Multiplex Rehearsal we went over the scenes we've already finished blocking (mostly scenes 2, 6, and 8). So, I just mostly went over my lines. Emin's been giving me extra lines as well such as "Interior. Canteen. Night." which are right before my regular lines. They're really small but kindof hard to remember at the moment because I've got to remember where we are in the multiplex and what time of day it is, etc. and they're all really similar.

Outside of rehearsal, I've been listening to my lines non-stop whenever possible; I've attached more recordings of my lines in a separate blog labeled: Multiplex (learning lines) #2  

23 November 2016
Today, we did scene 14, which is a scene all about King's new film "Apocalypse Dawn".
In this scene, we have a set change, so we had to practice that transition alot and make that extra smooth. Here's a quick diagram I drew of this set and the transition:


This is another scene where I get to interact with the other characters a little bit. Emin gave us some direction about our facial expressions and making things really over the top for this scene -we want the audience to feel our excitment at seeing King's film. Here's a picture of my script with notes on it of what we did:
It was a generally productive rehearsal today and I've been learning my lines out of school as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment