Monday 9 January 2017

Multiplex Rehearsal #4 N2C

2 November 2016
This week, I looked a little more into my character and what the overall play was about (outside of rehearsal). These are some diagrams I made to help me get a better grip about who my character was:



I'm still having trouble portraying this character for some reason and I'm not exactly sure why. I feel like part of it might be because I'm not having to interact with the other characters very much and very much act and react completely towards that audience. I find this a bit nerve racking because naturally, I'm not always the most extroverted person...but this is acting and I've got to get used to it. Just a bit unusual staring straight into the audience's eyes for most of the play.

Today, in rehearsal, we went over some more scenes (scenes 6 and some of scene 8). This, scene 6, is one of the scenes where I actually get to talk to other characters and Mouse enters the play.
Here are the notes on my script:


No comments:

Post a Comment